Fight For Your Future And Freedom
A criminal investigation is not a time to “just wait and see what happens next.” It is a time to pursue a proactive defense. Jonathan Burge, Attorney At Law is the name to turn to when you need to respond to questioning or allegations even before you have been arrested.
You have no time to waste when your life is on the line, so you need to take serious legal action before your criminal case become entrenched and you end up in jail. Contacting an experienced defense lawyer allows you the chance to properly prepare for your case.
Work With A Former Officer With Three Decades Of Varied Experience
When Jonathan Burge was with the Honolulu Police Department (HPD), he filled a variety of positions and assisted with numerous prosecutions. After nearly a decade as an officer, he decided to attend law school at Santa Clara University, where he volunteered for the Santa Clara County Public Defender’s office during his studies. Once Mr. Burge completed his law degree and was certified to practice law by the Hawaii Bar, he began the private criminal defense firm that he still operates today, nearly 25 years later.
Jonathan has a unique perspective as a criminal defense attorney thanks to his time as a police officer. He understands what consequences you could be facing, how the process works and is well-prepared to build your criminal case from the ground up with the goal of obtaining the best possible outcome in your case.
What Charges Can He Help With?
Jonathan Burge, Attorney At Law offers you the opportunity to work with this dedicated defense attorney when you have been targeted in an investigation, allegations, charges or an arrest on suspicion of a crime such as the following:
- Traffic violations such as speeding and reckless driving; driver’s license suspension or revocation after multiple citations
- Drunk driving (DUI or DWI) charges with reported blood alcohol content (BAC) of .08 or higher and/or evidence of operating a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicant (OVUII)
- Assault, aggravated assault or vehicular assault in the first, second or third degree
- Sexual assault in the first and second degrees, including domestic violence
- Criminal homicide, including murder
- Drug offenses, including promoting harmful drugs (possession, sales and other forms of distribution)
- Theft crimes, including shoplifting and white collar crimes, such as forgery
- Offenses against property rights, including burglary, vandalism and arson
Attorney Jonathan Burge has provided legal representation for over 1,000 cases in the Aloha State. He understands what his clients could be facing when they seek legal representation and will work hard to provide a strong defense for them.
Get Your Life Back On Track After A Criminal Arrest